Give some love and proper care so your jewels will keep you company for many years to come:
- Gold vermeil jewelry is plated with a thin layer of gold, it requires extra care to maintain its appearance.
- Avoid wearing gold vermeil jewelry when engaging in physical activities or when exposed to heat or humidity, as this can cause the gold plating to wear off.
- After each wear, gently wipe skin oils off from the piece with a soft cloth.
- Silver jewelry can tarnish over time, especially when exposed to air and humidity. Regular polishing with a soft cloth can help prevent tarnishing.
- Avoid oxidation, and acidic substances (perfumes, cosmetics, and chlorinated pool water)
- Store silver jewelry in an airtight container, such as our LACRIA pouch or plastic bag, to minimize exposure to air and moisture.
- Sterling silver can be cleaned for oxidation, please wipe it with a clean, soft cloth, and place it in the pouch afterward.
- Pearls are organic gems and require special care to avoid damage.
- Avoid exposing pearls to harsh chemicals, including household cleaning products and perfumes.
- Clean pearls with a soft, damp cloth, and store them separately from other jewelry to avoid scratching.
- Stainless steel is durable and can withstand exposure to water and most chemicals without damage.
- Avoid wearing stainless steel jewelry when engaging in physical activities that could cause it to scratch or dent.
- To clean stainless steel jewelry, use a soft cloth and mild soap, and avoid abrasive cleaners or scrubbers that could damage the surface.